-
January 17th, 2003, 09:08 AM
#191
Inactive Member
At least at the begining she acts very nice...
-
January 17th, 2003, 05:41 PM
#192
Inactive Member
Well, when she is not hitting Keitaro, she is nice!
-
January 17th, 2003, 06:04 PM
#193
Inactive Member
My freind got all of Trigun,s o now I'm watchign that XD
-
January 17th, 2003, 06:28 PM
#194
Inactive Member
Nice... i guess that now you'll understand that of... "repeat with me! LOVE AND PEACE!"
-
January 18th, 2003, 04:21 AM
#195
Inactive Member
I HATE anime Naru, she's a psychotic version of Akane w/o any of Akane's Kawaii and good things.
Manga Naru's good htouhg, past the first few volumes she gets pretty cool
-
January 18th, 2003, 06:32 PM
#196
Inactive Member
Currently watching:
Gravitation OVAs (Soooooo happy! ^o^)
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by Xellos:
My freind got all of Trigun,s o now I'm watchign that XD</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gawd, I'm so jealous! I still have to see the last episodes! >o<
-
January 19th, 2003, 03:27 AM
#197
Inactive Member
i got a question how many eps is the first stage of vandread?
-
January 19th, 2003, 06:33 PM
#198
Inactive Member
I think there are 13 episodes. Anyway, I've just watch the first episode of Lain. Tis very strange, yet very interesting...
-
January 20th, 2003, 02:44 AM
#199
Inactive Member
YES!! on to the second stage!! XD DIIIITAAAA!! *-*
-
January 20th, 2003, 07:45 AM
#200
Inactive Member
cool! my friend Antonio just downloaded eps1 and 2 of "Full Metal Panic"! Cool! cool! coooooool!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks